Monday, February 9, 2009

Reece's First Cereal Feeding





So, tonight I decided to give Reece a feeding of cereal. She has had a little bit of cereal before, but not for a whole feeding and man did she love it!!! Every time I took the spoon away she would grunt at me. She made a big mess though. She loves the Bumbo and sits in it and looks all around at everything and watches Payton run around like a crazy man. They are already best buds, I have a feeling that they will be really silly together.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOL--I have never seen her eyes that OPEN before!! So funny! :D

Stopher and Nicolle said...

what? how old is she!? she can eat this already?

Kari said...

I can't believe how old she is now! She's super cute and looks exactly how a child of yours and James' should! Good mix.
I'm so mad you came to town and didn't call me! What a punk. Just kidding, I understand how it is with tons of family in town and not enough time.
Not to copy you at all, but I'm really pushing Scott to agree to the name Reece for this baby! Love it :)